25 October 2010

Bollywood's one of the greatest hindi sad songs


"Spring never comes on Autumn flowers. Your love is not my fate, o, my friend. I don't know when I back out of my words. Being a tear, I lower myself in my own eyes. I am not reliable, I swear by you, my friend. I bring a new sigh on my lips everyday. I look forward to a new sorrow daily. My heart waits for no happiness now. The poor can't love the rich ones. Many Ranjhas have parted ways from their Heers. No one controls their destiny".This is too my one of my song, its really great song, specially the feeling and emotions in the voice of Kishore kumar, and such a nice video, love this song so much,i agree what u have written.
Label:evergreen bollywood songs,sad bollywood songs,hits bollywood songs,love bollywood songs,melody bollywood songs,tragedy bollywood songs,rock bollywood songs,pop bollywood songs,hi hip bollywood songs,hi fi bollywood songs,top ten bollywood songs,ever remembered bollywood songs,songs of india,hindi sad songs,dilip kumars' sad songs,admi songs,kishor kumars' hits,rajesh khana hits,kaka's songs,bollywood kaka

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Connects World For Free